Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator is a flight simulator developed by IPACS and published by Aerosoft. It was released in 2018 and is available for Microsoft Windows, iOS, Linux, Classic Mac OS, and Mac operating systems.
Aerofly FS 2 features over 200 aircraft, including the Boeing 747-8, Airbus A380, and F-18 Hornet. It also features over 200 airports, including Los Angeles International Airport, London Heathrow Airport, and Dubai International Airport.
The simulator uses photorealistic scenery, which means that the aircraft and airports look very realistic. The simulator also features realistic flight physics, which means that the aircraft behave in a realistic way.
Aerofly FS 2 is a great way to learn to fly or to practice your flying skills. It is also a great way to explore the world from the air.
Here are some of the features of Aerofly FS 2:
- Photorealistic scenery: The simulator uses photorealistic scenery, which means that the aircraft and airports look very realistic.
- Realistic flight physics: The simulator features realistic flight physics, which means that the aircraft behave in a realistic way.
- Wide variety of aircraft: The simulator features a wide variety of aircraft, including commercial airliners, fighter jets, and helicopters.
- Wide variety of airports: The simulator features a wide variety of airports, including major international airports and small regional airports.
- Immersive experience: The simulator is designed to be as immersive as possible, using VR technology to transport players to the cockpit of an aircraft.
If you are interested in flight simulators, then you should definitely check out Aerofly FS 2. It is a great simulator that offers a realistic and immersive experience.