HyperRogue VR is a virtual reality (VR) version of the roguelike game HyperRogue. It is developed by Zeno Rogue and is available on Steam.
The VR version of the game allows you to explore the non-Euclidean world of HyperRogue in a more immersive way. You can move around the world by walking, running, or teleporting, and you can interact with objects and enemies by using your hands.
The VR version of the game also includes a number of new features, such as the ability to draw on the world, the ability to use a grappling hook, and the ability to fly.
HyperRogue VR is a challenging but rewarding experience. It is a great game for fans of roguelikes, puzzle games, and VR.
Here are some of the features of HyperRogue VR:
- Explore the non-Euclidean world of HyperRogue in VR
- Move around the world by walking, running, or teleporting
- Interact with objects and enemies by using your hands
- Draw on the world
- Use a grappling hook
- Challenging but rewarding gameplay
If you are looking for a unique and challenging roguelike game to play in VR, I recommend checking out HyperRogue VR. It is a great game for fans of the genre, and it is sure to provide you with hours of entertainment.
Here are some of the pros and cons of HyperRogue VR:
- Immersive and engaging VR experience
- New features, such as drawing on the world and flying, add to the gameplay
- Challenging but rewarding
- Can be disorienting for some people
- Not as visually impressive as some other VR games
- Some features can be difficult to use
Overall, HyperRogue VR is a great game for fans of roguelikes and VR. It is a challenging but rewarding experience that is sure to provide you with hours of entertainment.