Primal Roar – Jurassic Dinosaur Era VR is a single-player virtual reality (VR) game that takes you back to the Jurassic age. You can meet the most popular dinosaurs like T-Rex, Triceratops, Raptor, etc., learn some facts about them, and even take part in a dinosaur hunt. The game also has a crazy VR roller coaster mode in the Jurassic jungle.
The game has three different modes:
- Hunt Mode: In this mode, you take on the role of a human hunter and must track down and kill dinosaurs.
- Learn Mode: In this mode, you can learn about different dinosaurs by reading educational information and watching videos.
- Roller Coaster Mode: In this mode, you can take a ride on a VR roller coaster that takes you through the Jurassic jungle.
Primal Roar – Jurassic Dinosaur Era VR is available on Steam for HTC Vive, Valve Index, Oculus Rift, and Oculus Quest. It is currently priced at $19.99.
Here are some of the features of the game:
- Realistic graphics and sound effects
- Three different game modes
- Over 20 different dinosaurs to interact with
- Educational content about dinosaurs
- VR roller coaster mode
The game has received mixed reviews from critics. Some have praised the realistic graphics and sound effects, while others have criticized the lack of content and the repetitive gameplay.
Overall, Primal Roar – Jurassic Dinosaur Era VR is a decent VR game for dinosaur fans. However, it is not without its flaws. If you are looking for a more challenging and immersive dinosaur experience, you may want to look elsewhere.